COVID-19 Message To Our Customers
Dear Valued Customers & Friends,
Carpet Land is committed to the health and safety of our customers and our staff.
We believe that allowing access to our products while practicing social distancing, is essential to serving our customers safely and to take care of our associates.
Our number one priority at Carpet Land is the safety and well-being of our customers and our employees. With the increasing news and concern of the Coronavirus, we wanted to share that we are continuing to closely monitor and adhering to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. We want to assure you we are taking the necessary steps to help ensure your health and safety when we visit your home or business, as well as when you visit Carpet Land.
What we are doing at Carpet Land:
- Our showroom, restrooms, and warehouse are being cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer is available in several areas of our store.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas, and to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Masks are to be worn in the store, and we are fortunate to have a wide and open showroom that allows more than 6 feet of separation in compliance with the mask mandate.
What our Installation Crews are doing:
- We have requested that our installation crews follow the appropriate procedures when working on site, including taking precautions and following all CDC guidelines.
- Each member of an install crew will use hand sanitizer before entering your home or business.
- Each install crew is equipped with sanitizing wipes that they will regularly use to disinfect areas they work in (bathrooms, counters, doorknobs, etc.)
- If any installer is feeling ill, they will NOT show up to your home or business. In the event of this occurring, the customer will be notified by one of our customer service agents who will help with re-scheduling their job.